Sunday, February 12, 2012

inauguration

_7057421 - New beginnings
New beginnings. D700, 28-300VR

Welcome to my new blog. It isn't my first and probably won't be my last. The primary aim of this site is to share thoughts as a professional photographer; that means 99% of them will be photography related - images, stories, technique, experiences, and yes, even some gear reviews. 1% is the right reserved to enjoy the freedom of the internet to share thoughts on off-topic items. Enjoy, please visit regularly, share this page with your friends and feel free to drop me an email. MT

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Ming but is it me or there's something not quite right with the font?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on it - chalk it down to teething problems! :)

      Delete

Thoughts? Leave a comment.